Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Irony of LIfe

The Irony of Life
As a kid I wanted to grow up
But now, I think the days have just fastened up
As kid I wanted to be mature
But now, I run towards my future
As kid I longed to be with my friends
But now, I find it hard to spend with time with friends

As a kid I always wanted my dreams to aspire
But now, I regret for the many of my desires
As I kid I knew school as class
But now, I see people discriminated by class
As a kid all I knew was a set of people in a drama as cast
But now, see a majority of people being sidelined  in the name of caste

As a kid I knew color pencils as colors
But now, I see black and white as the racist colors
As a kid playing with pain in the rain was fun
But now, my running in pain is other’s fun
As a kid my parents wanted me to be in vain
But now, I strive to be my parents gain.

As a kid I always wanted to grow
But now, I worry why did I ever grow??
As a kid I longed for many relationships
But now, I'm just a member of many fellowships
As a kid all I wanted was an easy life
But now, realize that being a kid was the easiest  of life







No comments:

Post a Comment